Fed Ex Crashed in TLH..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is the Metar from TLH just after the crash:

KTLH 261053Z 00000KT 9SM FEW001 SCT015 SCT150 BKN250 22/22 A3013 RMK AO2 SLP200 VIS SW-NW 1/2 CB DSNT SE CB DSNT SW FU SCT015 FU PLUME OVR APCH RWY 09 T02220217

There were some low clouds in the area and nearby thunderstorms, but there's no telling if that had anything to do with the accident.

JimboGoodPilot, not a very classy comment. Hopefully no one will joke about your sobriety if you have an accident. Here's to a fast recovery by the flight crew.

I still cannot tell if it was a schedual arrival or not? Anybody...Also which runway were they shooting for? I think it is 18/36 or 09/27 ILS on 18 and 09. Anybody.......? I suppose the earlier reports about the fire have been retracted.

Kathy Lee Gifford...........Geez what a MFB did she say that on Regis and Kathy Lee.

Jimbo

What's your problem buddy? Have you been boozin a little today? Come on, show some class. 56,000 hours, uh. I say B.S. and then some.

This one is for Huck...

Hey buddy, sorry to hear about that 727 crash at Tallhassee. Have you finished training on the panel yet ? And are your 727 CAT II or III ?

Hope all is well for you and your family,

Jerome

FYI

jimbo is a carry over from another site. His schtick is to get rises out of people. Take him with a grain of salt. At times he's funny if you just consider the source. Flame away jimbo, I know who you are;)

Latest resources

Back