Fed Bust the guy next to you ..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerfun

I do know The Fed can Bust the guy next to you for drinking you'r also busted for not reporting it. what Regulating says we have to do that. I have been reading all night.

And if you have a guy next to you who has a know medical deficiency to you what Regulating do I have to back ME up with. that person has 61.53 and 61.23 but what do I have. Am I at Risk because he wants to keep on flying even though he has cancer and should not. I know the treament he is going through he is a tuff person. and while you are going through treament you can not fly. I know I had cancer 15 years ago. spea I have been reading Regulations all night long. HELP.

"Busted" for not reporting the pilot you're flying with as being intoxicated?

Even the most drink-riddled back alley lawyer could get you off that one.

There is no such reg. We are not trained medical/law enforcement personnel.

You might want to spend the time you're devoting to regs studying English.

"Busted" for not reporting the pilot you're flying with as being intoxicated?

Even the most drink-riddled back alley lawyer could get you off that one.

There is no such reg. We are not trained medical/law enforcement personnel.

Not true. You can be "busted" for "knowingly" allowing a crew member to work while intoxicated.

You can be "busted" for "knowingly" allowing a crew member to work while intoxicated.

"Knowingly" Hmmmm, sounds like fuzzy law to me. You can always deny you noticed (even though you took all the legs and he just read checklists!)

Why would you ever work with someone that was intoxicated?

YOU ARE SICK, GO IMMEDIATELY BACK TO THE HOTEL...BTW YOU OWE ME BIG, IDIOT.

Not true. You can be "busted" for "knowingly" allowing a crew member to work while intoxicated.

Where is that? I have been told that goes for Medical Deficiency also. and now I am paired with a pilot fighting cancer and pro standards knows about this what was talked about in the meeting can not go out of this room. I think someone is going to hang me for flying with someone that I knew had a medical deficiency. If I called in sick every day I would use up all my sick days.
So where is it written if you "knowingly" knew and thank for your help and no thanks for all the comments that where uncalled for.

Latest resources

Back