Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PurpleTail

Is that RMB or USD???
So did anyone swap seats or get to upgrade that frequents this board??

It was a small bid for a300 captains but still quit a bit of movement, lots of secondaries filled (which is good). Bad news is the Boeing only shows us being about 12 short in the back of the 72, I am sure those vacancies will be filled by the internals in class now.

Any thoughts...???

-Bored in LA

Last edited:
I can't get to the awards - it says they are not available. Is it just me?

No problem?

Huck...

I didn't have any problem looking at the awards. It's on the main flight ops page. You may want to give it another try.

I was "this" close. . .

I missed MEM MD11 F/O by six numbers. . . . . .

I was awarded...

A shiny new coffee thermos that doesn't fit.

Living the dream on the panel.

Goose17

Just curious what date of hire or the JR pilot holding the MD-11 F/O in MEM, LAX, ANC also the MD-10 at all the bases.

Thanks for the information.

Xdriver said:
Just curious what date of hire or the JR pilot holding the MD-11 F/O in MEM, LAX, ANC also the MD-10 at all the bases.

Thanks for the information.
MD-11 and MD-10 are the same airplane, as far as bidding is concerned. The FAA considers them as sharing a common type rating.

The most junior MEM MD-11 FO seat award has a seniority number in the mid 3600's, and an employee number in the vicinity of 442000. I believe that indicates a date of hire in early 2002 or late 2001. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong there.)

The only ANC and LAX MD-11 FO seats awarded were secondary vacancies that were filled by more senior FO's. The most junior pilots in those positions did not change as a result of this bid. That said, the most junior pilot at LAX is mid 3800/448000-ish and at ANC is mid 3900/452000-ish. If you're really interested in the MD-11, I strongly suggest you consider Anchorage. Good flying, good place to acquire experience, and not that bad of a commute.

DOH

Two guys from my newhire class just got training dates for MD-11 MEM on this bid. . . . our date of hire was 12 Mar 01.

I could have held MD-11 in ANC or LAX over a year ago, but I'm too lazy to commute. . . .

Latest resources

Back