FDX CP Letter on hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FedEx Pool

I think the correct answer as to the order the calls go out to poolies is it depends. I was initially told to expect a class in early Jul (at least that is what I heard) and perhaps maybe a class in Jun. I completed the quickest move in my 20 years of active duty and 18 of being a military brat in order to get my arse up to Memphis so that I would be ready for the first available seat in a class. That effort paid off in some ways, I was able to get the family moved in and all of my to-do list completed before I started class. Unfortunately that wasn't until Aug. So I sat in Memphis for a couple months waiting for the call, no big deal. I was confident that it would happen.

There were guys who interviewed with me who started 2 or 3 classes ahead of me, and I was as available as I could be. There were a couple in my class as well, so I don't think it is necessarily a first in first out pool. There are probably a couple who are still in the pool. There are other factors (background, age, etc) that they must use to determine the order. As hard as it is to wait it is just a matter of time and hopefully that time is drawing near.

FJ

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back