FDJ and Boeingman...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeingman said:
Perhaps I should of added one of those childish smiley faces?

Check the EGO at the door and have some fun once in a while...

Some people around here need a "Polendectomy" that being a surgical procedure to remove the pole from ones a$$...

Both are fine, I would love to be on a long trip with either or both of them. At least I would be bored, I'd even buy the beer on the layover.........(a thirty hour one that its).................

Falcon Capt said:
IFly4Food...no offense Buddy, but you take this Moderator thing WAY too seriously...we are here to Moderate posts to protect people who are being abusive and such...
You obviously didn't see the "un-moderated" thread. It got pretty obnoxious. (I think they even mentioned your mother...just kidding.) Assuming that they're both airline pilots, it was pretty unprofessional for them to be seen flaming each other and their extended families the way they were. I don't know what the history is between these two, but to an outsider, it sure didn't look like friendly ribbing.

...but I could be wrong.

In any case, as much as I oppose most kinds of censorship, I think ifly4food was well within his rights to "moderate" this one. If not, then what are you guys here for? I've noticed you guys never "moderate" really stupid advice, like "an engine fire in a twin usually isn't an emergency..."

Correct me if I am wrong, but I said we are here to moderate posts which are abusive and such... if the posts in question were abusive, then delete them... I agree... BUT IF4F has also been complaining because people are posting non-interview stuff on the "Aviation Interview Board" and moving and deleting posts because they don't fit what HE thinks should be there....

BTW, an engine fire in a twin is an emergency???? What the heck do you have 2 engines for then if you can't allow one to melt off the wing???? :confused: ;)

Falcon Capt said:
What the heck do you have 2 engines for then if you can't allow one to melt off the wing?
Don't get cocky just because your engines are on the tail!

Real men never declare an emergency, just like real men never get lost, and real men never ask directions.

Latest resources

Back