Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starchkr

New Bus driver
Hey this one is just for you guys. Say whatever you need to, just stay away from everyone elses posts.

I know i am not the only one who has seen all of the hijacked posts on this board.

No you're not.

I have taken the liberty of removing their flame war from the side job thread and will continue to do so. If the problem persists, both members will face loss of posting privilleges. Please follow forum rules and treat fellow posters with respect.

Members, please use the report post button to alert us to future problems.

ifly4food said:
[If the problem persists, both members will face loss of posting privilleges. Please follow forum rules and treat fellow posters with respect.

Members, please use the report post button to alert us to future problems. [/B]

Knock yourself out. I have always treated fellow posters with respect since I have started posting, even while discussing some pretty contentious issues. If some decide to use personal attacks towards me, I will resond, but I don't start the insults. You should know that by now.

You want to kick me off, see ya. I would have to be dead to care any less.

The most popular issue on this board will turn into a whine fest with very little rational and informed response from the opposition. Enjoy it.

ifly4food said:
If the problem persists, both members will face loss of posting privilleges.
Oh no - not that. :eek: :eek:

FDJ posts are well thought out, although he has limited analytical ability, bad breath and toe fungus - He does have a decent memory and actually bothers to read up on the facts. That is more than you can say for 85% of us.

Besides - the scope war is the most popular subject on the board.

Got to run and polish my cannon ball - oops, that didn't come out right :eek:

Last edited:
Got my vote!

FDJ gets my vote to stay. I enjoy his rebutals and he keeps the topics interesting. This board was getting pretty boring the last couple of weeks. Like fins stated, scope and RJDC are the most interesting around, not "what was the biggest airplane you flew? etc. Keep up the good work FDJ! We don't agree on everything, but he does know what he is talking about.
;)

ifly4food said:
No you're not.

I have taken the liberty of removing their flame war from the side job thread and will continue to do so. If the problem persists, both members will face loss of posting privilleges. Please follow forum rules and treat fellow posters with respect.

Members, please use the report post button to alert us to future problems.

IFly4Food...

No offense Buddy, but you take this Moderator thing WAY too seriously... We (Moderators) are here to basically keep the peace, not as a Military presence.... We are here to Moderate posts to protect people who are being abusive and such...

Basically we are censors like the TV people have the "beep" we aren't the Military... more like the neighborhood watch program...

Take a few minutes, breathe deeply and count to 100 or maybe 137,482 if necessary.... Relax... life exists beyond these message boards...

Relative to many other boards I have been on, these are probably the most free from posers, fakes, trouble-makers, a$$holes and the such... MOST of the people on here are professionals and act as such...

Yes I am a Moderator... and if this post makes you mad, moderate it as you see fit... but don't do so before reading it and taking a minute to think about it....

Falcon Capt.

Falcon Capt said:

IFly4Food...

No offense Buddy, but you take this Moderator thing WAY too seriously...

No kidding.

Like I said before, FDJ needs thicker skin since my original comment was made in jest. Perhaps I should of added one of those childish smiley faces?

Latest resources

Back