• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FCC Radio License

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'm confused. do yo actually have to mail the form in. it says that the application has been submitted. i paid the fee via credit card so what in next.

thanks
adam

Yeah, mail the form in. I did the whole thing today. It's a big pain in the ass I know.

Or, call FCC and they will walk you thru the whole process.

All the best.
FD

Finally got around to filling this thing out & it was insane! s3jetma THANK YOU for putting that "step by step" together. It was a great help.

VVJM265

Spinplate said:
Best way is to just go to fcc.gov and call the toll free # so they can walk you through it!!

I second that. They are the most helpful government agency I've ever dealt with. No waiting on hold and the lady that helped me was charming. Great experience.

Great gouge! Thank you!

The process was smooth thanks to the steps you outlined.

However, I think I would have had more fun lighting $55 on fire and watching it burn away to nothing. Oh well, at least I get a piece of paper that says I paid uncle sam and will hopefully help with that one extra requirement hurdle for a job with the airlines.

Here's an idea uncle sam; why don't you turn around and give some of the funds to the sturggling airlines to help them along since the cost of fuel isn't going down anytime soon?

I have dual Canadian and US citizenship... I live in Canada. I tried all the above steps and it seems to not like Canadian addresses... not able to have it sent to Canada. It struck me as I was filling it all out... do I need one to fly into Canada part 121 when I am Canadian.. I have my Canadian Radio Telphonic permit (or whatever it is called)..the one I needed to operate a radio (even an airplane's one).. DO I NEED ONE? I'd appreciate the help..thanks.

after all of that... you sound so much better on the radio. At least I did. I dream in morse code too.

As an added plus, the Kansas City center controller working late nights with that mmmmmm voice is really talking to YOU!

sorry.. beers on me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back