• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FBOs with best crew cars?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had to read to make sure Labbats hadn't already voted for us.

Great Falls Montana. a 1980 circa Eagle Talon. Green with wood paneling. That thing was awsome. As clean as the day it was purchased. We only had it for about 20 minutes but damn it was nice.

Worst is the rusty wagon at Olney Illinois

Comeon now...

The crew car was out, but having the girl behind the desk toss you the keys to her, most likely her husbands, restored 1969 Olds Cutlass (red with black racing stripes) is all good....

Granted this was in VALDOSTA, GA.....

The FBO parking lot is the last tour some cars serve! When it's too ratty to give to your kid, and charity doesn't want it- it becomes a crew car at the FBO.

...unless of course you want to do *This* to it!
I've always wanted to try that!

imacdog said:
The Million Air in STP has jags and caddys.

I vouch for that. They are SWEET!

If you ever get down to JFX, Joey has a LIMO, and yes, YOU have to drive it.

Back in '01 flew into a small town about 30 miles outside of Atlanta and they loaned us a 500 series Benz. It was owned by the FBO and they had a smaller one as well. You had to be burning JetA to use it though. It gets real light around 120MPH, but the Anti-Lock worked as advertised. Pin the brakes at 90, and the cars tracks straight, but the smell that comes off the brakes is horrible. Germans have it down to a science with those autos. Now, if only I could get my hands on a SLR or the new S550 with the Night Vision. I really have a story for you then. Later Days...........

Another good one, A new Explorer in Powell Wy, Labbats and I destroyed it in the hilly terrain nearby town.

geardown said:
Back in the day AHN Athens, GA had a beater Impala but it had a Govt. Plate and you could park the thing anywhere you wanted. No tickets.

Pretty sure Athens still has it. An old cop car and the lights were still working...as of about 3 months ago.

I vouch for that. They are SWEET!

If you ever get down to JFX, Joey has a LIMO, and yes, YOU have to drive it.

I stopped in when the LIMO was in the shop. Gordo let us take the 'vette to go get food and pick him up some beer.

Latest resources

Back