Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: True Story....

StaySeated said:
The crew looks back after climbing out and the pax are actually eating HIS LUNCH!!!!!

What do you expect he spilled food all over them.

CINNABON

For me, it's gotta be a Cinabon, extra frosting and all, and a hot chocolate (or pepsi in the summer) to wash it all down. It's a lot for my meager FO pay but the sugar rush is worth it :)
Anyone know what happend to Chocolatebons? I sure miss 'em, Those things were heaven on Earth!

Re: dew it

utahpilot said:
it begins and ends with Mountain Dew-the breakfast, lunch and dinner of champions.

If you like the dew, try SUN Drop if you get down south. It's sweeter and has more caffine.

Liquid crack.

never heard of Sun Drop, I'll have to try it. out of curiosity, I checked for the caffeine content of these and others:

mg of caffeine per 12 oz. serving

Coke 34
Diet Coke 45
Mountain Dew 55
Pepsi 38
Pepsi One 55
Dr. Pepper 41
Barq's Root Beer 22
Sun Drop 63
diet Sun Drop 69
Surge 51

...and the winner for most grams o' caffeine per serving?

RC Edge-70.2

never even heard of it

anyone remember JOLT?

I haven't seen it in awhile, but I was wondering what the caffeine content is. I remember their slogan was
"All the sugar and twice the caffeine." They also had a diet JOLT.

JOLT COLA
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL COLA

JOLT is popular with entertainers, musicians, computer programmers and just about anybody who burns midnight oil. Often these are America's hardest working people. Occasional exhaustion is part of a demanding lifestyle. And JOLT is a perfect solution ...delivering great taste and thirst quenching stimulation. Jolt, the espresso of colas.

Jolt contains 71.5 mg of caffeine per 12oz bottle or can. Twice that of Coke, 54% more than Mountain Dew. In case you were wondering, I do have too much time on my hands.

And Yes, I do have too much time on my hands at the moment. :D

Oranges man!

I always bring a nice big navel orange with me. Helps with the nasty smell we sometimes get (either from the a/c or the captain!)

And the Dew, gotta have it. I once flew with a Capt, who was also a Dew freak. He told me how he had drank half of a 20 oz. bottle, then froze it partially. It created a nice Dew slush, or ice. He then poured a new Dew on top of that, so he had some nice Dew ice cubes. No water dillution from normal cubes, pure Dew. People who aren't Dew freaks will not understand how great this was!

a Fuji, water and of course, powerbars. They can be squished, mangled, bent, melted, frozen, old and still taste good. They have a shelf life of no less than 15 years. :D

Latest resources

Back