• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Favorite Pilot Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any of these shirts have the shorter Shoulder Board holders. I don't like the super long ones

...tapered Aviator.

TAPERED?! What the He!! is that?

Yeah, I could wear tapered shirts, too--in High School!

Punk. ;) TC

P.S.--Keep drinking that Woodford and you'll be in 17 1/2's in no time. :D

TAPERED?! What the He!! is that?

Yeah, I could wear tapered shirts, too--in High School!

Punk. ;) TC

P.S.--Keep drinking that Woodford and you'll be in 17 1/2's in no time. :D

I have a summer weight loss program - its called "MEL'd vapor cycle air conditioning".

:laugh:

crewgear.com first choice and pilothouse.com second.

Van Heusen are cheap rags compared to these. For pilots that dont really give a crap.

Crew Gear has tappered.

Resurrecting this thread to highly recommend pilothouse.com tapered shirts for those of us who are not morbidly obese and like a shirt that doesn't look like a spare parachute. The material is top-notch, the fit is great, and they are made in America (Canada, eh) instead of China like everything else. Buy local-ish!

those of us who are not morbidly obese and like a shirt that doesn't look like a spare parachute.

I might have made a comment similar to this twenty or so years ago. Seems pretty arrogant but maybe that is how I was back in the day when I had the world by the tail; kicking arse and taking names. You go grasshopper ackattacker. Now where did that bag of Doritos go?

Take it as you want... wasn't directed at you. Some are large, some are slim. I'm not so young anymore either but I'm still thin, just genetics not the result of diet or exercise, which I could certainly use more of.

Just seems that most pilot shirts are made for the "largest common denominator" which looks pretty silly on a thin guy. Pilothouse offers the tapered shirts which actually fit. They also have regular fit for those who are bigger.

Latest resources

Back