• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fate is the Hunter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh, it was this thread, some one made a comment of their parents paying 35k a year for their education.......was clueless about how unspoiled people live their life in this industry.........

Ernie Gann has been nominated to the National Aviation Hall Of Fame. I dropped the application off Tuesday morning. I figured that it was time to move on from having some "ace" whose contribution to aviation was shooting down a few Nazi's to someone who directly, or indirectly, had an influence on some, if not all of us.

www.bdkingpress.com

Last edited:
BD King said:
Ernie Gann has been nominated to the National Aviation Hall Of Fame. I dropped the application off Tuesday morning. I figured that it was time to move on from having some "ace" whose contribution to aviation was shooting down a few Nazi's to someone who directly, or indirectly, had an influence on some, if not all of us.

www.bdkingpress.com

GOOD MOVE!!!
How can we influence the outcome?

BD King said:

www.bdkingpress.com

I'll second that! Where do I sign?

BD King said:
... time to move on from having some "ace" whose contribution to aviation was shooting down a few Nazi's ...

Not that there is anything wrong with that ;)

I emailed the curator of the Museum of Flight at BFI a few years ago suggesting they put together an Ernest K. Gann exhibit. Since he was a Pacific Northwest personality I would have tought they would have jumped at the idea. They have a very nice exhibit on the life of Elry Jeppesen. No such luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back