FAT hotels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you are a tool too!:uzi:

Our job is unique in we have the ability to commute and live where we want to. The point is every day many people have move to cities where they don't want to because of their job. If you can't afford to commute on first year pay then suck it up for a year. After a year you will be a lineholder, probably won't need a crashpad and will be able to afford to commute. Most people in any other job that gets transferred have to move despite they don't want to.

I am not unsympathetic simply realistic. Moving a family around sucks but is sometimes part of the job. If you can not afford the commute then you should move until you can afford it. Lots of familys struggle with this issue all the time. Moving is an unfortunate part of life. We are lucky to even have the option to commute, most industries do not have that luxury. If the wife can not move because of her job then you would have to move and wait til she finds a job. People have to do this all the time. I think we get a little bit spoiled because we can simply commute when we do not want to move. Almost every other job out there does not have that option. I guess if some people really wanted to they could fly home on weekends, get an apar tment and fly to work on the weekdays. That would be a lot of money in the long run. These issues are all part of the course of life that lots of buisness people have to deal with. We are not the only ones.

Latest resources

Back