Fa's ignoring Non Revs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yes......yes he was......;-)

Hey 8 HR as a matter of fact i am a IAD MEch and to be honest you would only yell at me once> your probably some FO anyway so sit the hell down and do what your told by the capt and when you grow up, we can talk about who gets to yell at who!! Tough guy no !! Just a Mech that knows whos in charge of the ship, and judged by your TT your not there yet!!!!

Hey Longhorn neither one were my type but there are few out there that are HOT! as a matter of fact i live with 1 from mesa

Last edited:
The worst is having 5 non rev's in first class while us paying platinum and gold members have to sit in the back of the plane instead of the seat we earned.

just a small pet peeve of mine.

Sitting in first class is a perk for airline employees. It compensates for crappy wages.

If you want to sit in first, buy a first class ticket, or cash in some of your miles. If you purchase an economy ticket, thats not going to get you an automatic upgrade. When you buy a burger at the golden arch's, do you expect to get cheese on it for free because you bought a burger there last week? Airlines are a business, and you get what you pay for.

erj-145mech said:
Sitting in first class is a perk for airline employees. It compensates for crappy wages.

If you want to sit in first, buy a first class ticket, or cash in some of your miles. If you purchase an economy ticket, thats not going to get you an automatic upgrade. When you buy a burger at the golden arch's, do you expect to get cheese on it for free because you bought a burger there last week? Airlines are a business, and you get what you pay for.

Amen...everyone wants somethin for nothin

erj-145mech said:

You forget, though, that the major partner we both work for will upgrade anyone who has ever farted on a OnePass card before they will a non-rev.

Diesel said:
The worst is having 5 non rev's in first class while us paying platinum and gold members have to sit in the back of the plane instead of the seat we earned.

just a small pet peeve of mine.

In general I would agree with your statement, however I don't think Netjets buying you a ticket to work every week means you've actually "earned" anything.

Latest resources

Back