Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NEDude

yada yada yada
I have not seen it posted here, but USA 3000 announced it will wind down operations officially in 2013. All aircraft being returned to leasing companies as their leases expire between now and October 2012.

Spent two good years of my life there, sad to see it slowly die away.

Yeah.. it sucks.. But after 23 months of furlough i got back, got current and is making more than unemployment while looking elsewhere.. It is still a really good gig...Only getting scheduld for 7-9 days per bid as a junior guy....

Well, good thing I didn't accept employment from them or Champion. Good luck to all those who will be affected.

is there confirmation of that on line anywhere?

Haven't seen it outside of the multiple emails that were sent out from the union. Us furloughed guys are still on the union email list.

Well, good thing I didn't accept employment from them or Champion. Good luck to all those who will be affected.

Thanks for that, Nostradamus. Sit back as we all congratulate you for making the single best decision of your life. Oh, and good luck to those out of work.

It's tough to see your company die like this... My family along wth thousands of others here know all to well what this is like with the death of the space shuttle program, we all knew it was coming to an end, but always thought a replacement program would follow up..

As in many airlines that closed their doors, many people stuck it out to the end with hopes of a turn that would keep the doors open..

Best of luck to the USA3000 folks..

Latest resources

Back