FAR/AIM in PDF format for EFB's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fr8DoggyStyle

Anybody know where I can get a current and usable PDF version of the FAR/AIM? I specifically need 61,91 and the AIM.

We are trying to load documents on our EFB's so that we no longer need to carry paper versions.

Thanks.

Anybody know where I can get a current and usable PDF version of the FAR/AIM? I specifically need 61,91 and the AIM.

We are trying to load documents on our EFB's so that we no longer need to carry paper versions.

Thanks.

I didn't know you had to carry the FAR and or the AIM?

If you have the iPhone, there are 2 apps available, one for the FAR, and one for the AIM, both searchable and easy to use/read.

I know its not an EFB, but its a start....

All you need to do is download cutePDF. Then go to the regulation website for each Part and print to PDF. Each part is a single page html so it will print to PDF nicely. The only think you lose are the links, but searching the pdf is still much easier than thumbing through a book. I also downloaded the Class II NOTAMs which come in PDF monthly and added them to the EFB. They are located at the same site as the AIM.

All free and as up to date as you want them to be. I did this weekly for a fleet of airplanes. It is a very simple task.

Latest resources

Back