Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad there are no scabs at Comair.

question for 1900 laker, Didn't Alec Baldwin and Barbara Streisend say they would move out of the US if Bush won the presidency? I am waiting for them to make good on that promise!! Happy new year to all.

This thread has to be one of the lamest so far this year. However, there is one bright spot. Sooner or later some eight year old will do a search for Brittany Spears on the net and get to this thread.

"Daddy, what are unclean thought?" :cool:

Also, I sat here thinking about it, but I still can't figure out what the hell that guy did with that evian water. Then again, I did ride the short bus. Timmy!

As always,
Wiggums

SDD,

Hey, your right! I forgot about that one! I bet Alec is a little worried about living elsewhere in the world now. Seems maybe he thinks he might be safer here with old W. as president.

I watched Pearl Harbor again the other day (you know the love story movie that was set during WWII, and not really about Pearl Harbor at all). Anyways, I had to laugh when Alec was telling his young pilots that if it looks like he is going down, he would pick the best military target he could and plow into it killing as many Japanese as posible. I had a real hard time accepting Alec as LtCol Doolittle. I was having flashes of him saying they ought to pummel Charleton Heston for his role with the NRA. Sorry about the off topic post folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back