Family vacation - ideas?

active_herk

Total Time
Plenty
Looking to take the family on a vaction in October for a week. We are thinking either the Carribbean, Hawaii, or an all-inclusive in Mexico somewhere. Any thoughts about which is better? The kids are 12 and 9 (one each boy and girl). Also, any interline deals that worked out pretty well. Feel free to post here or drop me a PM with contact info. I've looked at some of the travel auction sites, but found it too be way too much information to sort out. Looking for help in narrowing down the search. Thanks.

BenderGonzales

Total Time
xxxxxx
Portofino Bay Resort at Universal Orlando. VERY classy "Italian" atmosphere at the resort for you and the wife...

... front of the line access at the parks for the kids.

Good luck!

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Take the family truckster out to Wally World!!!!!

I'd also pick Disney World because of the kids. Plenty of entertainment for all.

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
If you are like us and would rather put a bullet in your head before spending 3 minutes at anything Disney check out:

http://www.hiltonwaikoloavillage.com/resort/index.asp

VERY Kid Friendly. swim with dolphins, kids classes etc...

Hilton has a special for one week stay now with Hilton points (if you have some)

HAVE FUN!!

Last edited:

Boogie

Road Scholar
Total Time
Gulfstream head it straight-on. it's a great kid friendly place! Was there 2 years ago

cfd130

Total Time
check out outrigger.com-The did have a great airline employee discount in Hawaii Went in April-great connections, they have places on all of the islands. Good luck