• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Family Time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont pay attention to any of these guys, only you know and understand your relationship with your girl. My wife supported me through out my career ever since I began my flight training 4 years ago, she got out of school to help me financialy. So like you, I dont think its fair for her to have to be with me while I'm making 1500/mo at Pinnacle. Regional pay sux, period. If you're willing to sacrifice a sorry regional job to wait for a good corporate job, then I back you up. If you and your girl are happy with the decision then that's all that matters. Corporate jobs are better paid and better schedules (most of the time). Dont settle for a low paid regional jobs. FYI dont ever go to Pinnacle Airlines, worst paid airline! EVER!!
Everything will work out just fine.

Don't worry, I learned long ago not to take anything on the Internet too seriously... :)

A friend of mine is flying for Pinnacle right now, lousy schedule, but he loves the flying... He is based in Detroit and just got off a half dozen days of flying, only to go back on another four days... But that's the life, to each his own...

Dont pay attention to any of these guys, only you know and understand your relationship with your girl. My wife supported me through out my career ever since I began my flight training 4 years ago, she got out of school to help me financialy. So like you, I dont think its fair for her to have to be with me while I'm making 1500/mo at Pinnacle. Regional pay sux, period. If you're willing to sacrifice a sorry regional job to wait for a good corporate job, then I back you up. If you and your girl are happy with the decision then that's all that matters. Corporate jobs are better paid and better schedules (most of the time). Dont settle for a low paid regional jobs. FYI dont ever go to Pinnacle Airlines, worst paid airline! EVER!!
Everything will work out just fine.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back