• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA-44Typed

Family Airlines
Flight Crew Application
Thank you for your interest in joining Family Airlines flight crew. Family Airlines has been receiving approximately 500 resumes per week from pilots all over the world requesting an opportunity to join its flight crew.
In order to cover the cost of reviewing these resumes, we have decided to charge a fee of $50 to submit a formal application and obtain a priority number. This fee will not only help Family Airlines cover its cost, but separate those who are truly interested in obtaining a flight crew position.
Please understand by submitting this fee along with the formal application that will follow, is by no means a promise of employment.

pixel.gif

what a joke!!​

They are starting in the rong foot. Who do they think they are FedEx.

Danger, Danger, Danger, Danger Stay away........

Why don't you suckers just send me $50.

At least I'm not an ex-con and I am a real pilot, so you know I would spend it wisely. ;)

Seriously, though, anyone falling for this self-admitted ex-con's con game deserves what they get...nothing but ripped off of $50.

Why don't you suckers just send me $50.

At least I'm not an ex-con and I am a real pilot, so you know I would spend it wisely. ;)

Seriously, though, anyone falling for this self-admitted ex-con's con game deserves what they get...nothing but ripped off of $50.

There is no such a thing as an ex-con. Once you are convicted, you are a con. Unless you get your $hiiit expunged, or otherwise deleted.

It ok, it's a common thing that people get rong a lot.

Those guys ripped of a bunch of pilots in the 90s:

They "sold" jobs in all seat, some ex Pan Am guys paid $40K to get a job, but never got airborne.

Scam alert......

I don't see why I need to send fifty bucks to a convicted felon when I can just hand it over to my local wino. At least he'll open the door to the liquor store for me once in a while.

WHAT A JOKE HA, HA, HA, HAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Latest resources

Back