• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Family Airlines

PA-44Typed

Total Time
Family Airlines
Flight Crew Application
Thank you for your interest in joining Family Airlines flight crew. Family Airlines has been receiving approximately 500 resumes per week from pilots all over the world requesting an opportunity to join its flight crew.
In order to cover the cost of reviewing these resumes, we have decided to charge a fee of $50 to submit a formal application and obtain a priority number. This fee will not only help Family Airlines cover its cost, but separate those who are truly interested in obtaining a flight crew position.
Please understand by submitting this fee along with the formal application that will follow, is by no means a promise of employment.

what a joke!!​

Mad Dog 80

Total Time
6000+
They are starting in the rong foot. Who do they think they are FedEx.

Danger, Danger, Danger, Danger Stay away........

GCD

Total Time
>1500
Why don't you suckers just send me $50.

At least I'm not an ex-con and I am a real pilot, so you know I would spend it wisely. ;)

Seriously, though, anyone falling for this self-admitted ex-con's con game deserves what they get...nothing but ripped off of $50.

ACT700

What's it doing now?
Total Time
5dimes
Why don't you suckers just send me $50.

At least I'm not an ex-con and I am a real pilot, so you know I would spend it wisely. ;)

Seriously, though, anyone falling for this self-admitted ex-con's con game deserves what they get...nothing but ripped off of $50.

There is no such a thing as an ex-con. Once you are convicted, you are a con. Unless you get your $hiiit expunged, or otherwise deleted.

It ok, it's a common thing that people get rong a lot.

FreightGod

Total Time
Those guys ripped of a bunch of pilots in the 90s:

They "sold" jobs in all seat, some ex Pan Am guys paid $40K to get a job, but never got airborne.

Scam alert......

CaptSeth

Total Time
?
I don't see why I need to send fifty bucks to a convicted felon when I can just hand it over to my local wino. At least he'll open the door to the liquor store for me once in a while.

Mad Dog 80

Total Time
6000+
WHAT A JOKE HA, HA, HA, HAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

iaflyer

Haulin the folks...
Total Time
This "company" comes around every few years. It's BS. Don't even bother.

CX880

Total Time
Paypal? I don't think even mesa used paypal when you had to pay to interview.

ackattacker

Client 9
Total Time
hah!
All he needs is for 40,000 desperate pilots to send him $50 and he can buy the 747 he needs to start his airline. YGBFKM

hkgorbust

Total Time
In 1993, I was going thru 747 transition training at NATCO. The original version of Family Airlines was also conducting training there. Their payments to NATCO were way behind.
They had a Type rating ride going on one day when NATCO stopped the sim and pulled them out, including the FAA, in order to give a sim tour to a group of boy scouts on a field trip!

Last edited:

Victor Meldrew

I dont bloody believe it!
Total Time
Enough
If you do some digging and research on the mob they have been trying to get this airline going for a few years and one of the registered offices is a condo!! It's complete BS and to think they can run a 747 with 500+ plus seats at rock bottom prices in the US then the only financing is going to have to be $50 from smucks!!

navigatro

Total Time
< you
If you do some digging and research on the mob, I would think you would discover a dead body.

OrionFE

Total Time
If you do some digging and research on the mob they have been trying to get this airline going for a few years and one of the registered offices is a condo!! It's complete BS and to think they can run a 747 with 500+ plus seats at rock bottom prices in the US then the only financing is going to have to be $50 from smucks!!

Sounds like agreat idea to me! The MOB has unlimited amount of money. Plus it would really give something to talk about on here.

Hung Start

Just the cleanup guy
Total Time
enough

Might actually be run correctly! The guys who are the "geniuses" running the airlines for the past 20 years have not done so well!

Hung