• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

falcon or global express jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've flown both (900 vs. G2,3,4). And I would take a Gucci jet over a Falcon faster than snot can turn into flake in a Rapid Decompression.

ah thank ya, thank ya very much.

I would agree with Mercury, the NBAA member companies directory is your best bet. You could also go to http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/acftref_inquiry.asp
There you can search it by acft model like you want it. The problem is that some companies have their aircraft registered to different names than the name of the company you're used to. The NBAA directory does not have that problem and will often include Chief Pilot contact info. Hope this helps. Best of luck.

(Reference Gulfstream Master Arm)

.........................So? Is it on yet, or are you waiting for mx personnel to come and fix it? :)

.................still not working?......................................

Relax, some of us who fly a jet offering a 12 month 99.8% dispatch reliability record actually have to fly for a living, as opposed to huanting F.I while waiting for some guy in Toulouse to finish his Brie and Bourdeau so he can send you a message saying that whatever failure you just experienced in your Falcon could not have possibly occured, shifting blame to you, then assuring you that it will never happen again.

You know, of course, that Gulfstream's industry leading Automated Weapon System on which the Master Arm is located, never fails... and if it did, it would be a vender issue (think Honeywell), but the Big G would send it's Airborne Product Support G100 out Pronto with a new one so you could resume your mission of gunning Falcons.

GV

Relax, some of us who fly a jet offering a 12 month 99.8% dispatch reliability record actually have to fly for a living, as opposed to huanting F.I while waiting for some guy in Toulouse to finish his Brie and Bourdeau so he can send you a message saying that whatever failure you just experienced in your Falcon could not have possibly occured, shifting blame to you, then assuring you that it will never happen again.

You know, of course, that Gulfstream's industry leading Automated Weapon System on which the Master Arm is located, never fails... and if it did, it would be a vender issue (think Honeywell), but the Big G would send it's Airborne Product Support G100 out Pronto with a new one so you could resume your mission of gunning Falcons.

GV

:beer:

GV

You're right, of course. BUT I happen to like brie and a good Bordeaux.
Oh, and Dassault make fighter jets not just switches. :D

Latest resources

Back