• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 900EX gear-up landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AviatorCentral, good thing you're not jumping to any stupid conclusions and posting something that would show your total lack of any experience in a complex aircraft! After all, if a 60 hour pilot can get the gear down in a 172 because his adamant use of checklist, it should work in a 900, right? I almost felt sorry for everybody picking on the FNG, but now that I know you're a complete j@ck@ss, well now I don't!

What, multi-million dollar biz jets don't have GUMPS on the checklist? :D

I have a feeling that CitationKid and Gulfstreamlover might be the same person....anyone else see the similarity in their writing/debating skills?

What I did is give a general reminder to pilots everywhere: Use your checklist- Hours and age and stuff dont come into play here- Everyone knows that a lot of gear-ups, and accidents in general could be avioded by properly utilizing the checklist at all times.

Citationkid/Gulfstreamlover/AviatorCentral

Now he has 3 seperate personalities.....

Someone needs his Meds!

Everyone I know who flies business jets uses checklists... The checklists are VERY thorough... Our for the 900EX is 12 pages long (this is only the Normal Procedures checklist). The Abnormal and Emergency Checklists are separate.

Our checklist has been through several revisions to get things set the way we want them to increase efficiency and to assure accuracy. I personally wrote our company checklists for the Falcon 900EX and Falcon 50EX... A lot of time has been spent on them, and they are used regularly... I can't imagine a crew flying without the use of a checklist.

Falcon Capt said:
Everyone I know who flies business jets uses checklists... The checklists are VERY thorough... Our for the 900EX is 12 pages long (this is only the Normal Procedures checklist). The Abnormal and Emergency Checklists are separate.

Our checklist has been through several revisions to get things set the way we want them to increase efficiency and to assure accuracy. I personally wrote our company checklists for the Falcon 900EX and Falcon 50EX... A lot of time has been spent on them, and they are used regularly... I can't imagine a crew flying without the use of a checklist.

Unfortunatly every once in a while a crew neglects to use the checklist, and thats when accidents occur. And citationpilot is my vice president.:)

AviatorCentral said:
Ouch! Yet another illustration of the importance of checklists.

Did you pull a hamstring jumping to that conclusion?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back