• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 5X

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No doubt it will be like the other Falcons and out perform the Legacy;)!

Seriously, Falcon needs to come up with a replacement for the 50ex.

Cheers- Rum

The Legacy (or any Embraer jet for that matter) abuses the Falcon like the ghetto. I've NEVER flown a more overrated and uncomfortable airplane in my life. I have to see a chiropractor after every 50 trip. Gah.

Besides, shouldn't you be worried about going to 300 Recurrent? I hope you have a fresh resume' on hand. ;)

Oh sure.

Rrrrrrriiiiiight.

....and please don´t try .95 at home - in your legacy...

Don't try it in your Falcon either since it exceeds limitations.

Hey, EMB will do .92M but it is a useless capability, just as useless as the Falcon's is if it exceeds .86M.

And the Legacy is faster than the ERJ (which is hardly a POS). Mach .80 which is more than enough.

A great jet. Try it. You'll like it.

Don't try it in your Falcon either since it exceeds limitations.

Hey, EMB will do .92M but it is a useless capability, just as useless as the Falcon's is if it exceeds .86M.

And the Legacy is faster than the ERJ (which is hardly a POS). Mach .80 which is more than enough.

A great jet. Try it. You'll like it.

No thanks.
Anyone who operates ERJ's couldn't afford me.
I'll never lower myself and go to a regional again, I have to much respect for myself.
I'd rather go sell used cars, you know, something more respectable.

No thanks.
Anyone who operates ERJ's couldn't afford me.
I'll never lower myself and go to a regional again, I have to much respect for myself.
I'd rather go sell used cars, you know, something more respectable.

The ERJ is one thing but there are *PLENTY* of Legacy operators that could afford you. The airplane might be pretty far ABOVE your dignity though, especially in view of what's listed in your "stats." ;)

Last edited:
wow ive never seen someone so obsessed with a particular type of aircraft before. take it easy its not the super bowl here.

He's the worst I've ever seen, pretty pathetic.

His meltdowns surely caught the eyes of his employer, hence the death of his other threads, or at least slowdown of his rantings.

I swear, its like I'm hearing an annoying 13 year old at best buy argue why xbox is better than playstation. no one cares but you!

Latest resources

Back