• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 50ex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not the least bit interested in your legacy. I visited to see the circus that's called you, after hearing about it by others laughing about you on a different web board. They were right. You were advertised as the star of the circus ring, and sure enough, more than a few posters have you jumping through flaming hoops here.

Ever hear of the comedian Frank Caliendo?

Nope.

I'm a helluvah lot more deeply wired in, not to mention far smarter, than you think.

Well, you'd very nearly have to be, wouldn't you?

Of course, the same could be said for an amoeba, too.

Now please, let's discuss airplanes for a change and not my insanity.

You probably meant to say (or should have said), your sanity. But as you will.

You don't seem to want to discuss anything at all but the legacy. Whereas hundreds of excelent aircraft have been produced over the years which fit their mission very well, one might be forgiven for seeing your inexperience and one-track devotion to your light twin as somewhat indicative of obsession and absence any semblence of a broad background in aviation. You appear personally invested in your light twin, on a crusade about which nobody cares but you.

Rabble on: the show must continue.

Took some doing but I found the pics. Your old lady has a nice rack, in fact I would say they are fantastic.

One thing I will say is that the pay he makes flying the 50 has made him enough to send his wife to see the good Dr.

google it, then click cache, they might appear or they may not. It worked the first time

No worries ... I had lots of guys send them to me.

What was the deal with the ropes? Is that a new game?

har har har ... never pays to be a total dick on public forum.

If you're gonna pay for image enhancement, I'd say braces oughta be ranked higher than 380ml funbags. But that's just me, Mr. Vegas!

Come on gang, don't rip his ex. Let's get this thread back on topic, which I think was a simple question about the 50ex, some 15 pages ago!

Cheers- Rum

Latest resources

Back