• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 2000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know a typed FO/Co-captain who makes $90 year + approx $10-12K a year in bonus.

Are you strictly going to be an F/O or will you also be dispatched as a PIC. If you are strictly going to be an F/O I would look for lower numbers than I quoted.

Thanks for the info. I am not sure at this time as far as how they are going to assign the position.

slowjet

Standard pay for the 6 or 7 PT91 Falcon 2000 captains I know around SoCal: $105K base salary + ~15% year-end bonus ($15-20K) + excellent bennies.

I don't know of any operators using copilots but $55-65K for a typed FO would be fine for a Lear Jet, pretty pathetic for a Falcon 2000.

Publishers said:
$85k to 100 for Capt and $55 to 65 for FO if typed.
I don't know where you're getting those numbers, but they seem VERY soft to me. It sounds like bottom rung charter pay. Corporate pay scales will be higher.

'Sled

Last edited:
In my experience, most corporate co-pilots make about 2/3 of a capt pay.

Don't listen to close to all the folks on this board that think co-pilots should make 90% of capt pay, that's just wishfull thinkin'.

You should make sure you get typed in the bird.

Ace

HMR said:
Standard pay for the 6 or 7 PT91 Falcon 2000 captains I know around SoCal: $105K base salary + ~15% year-end bonus ($15-20K) + excellent bennies.

I don't know of any operators using copilots but $55-65K for a typed FO would be fine for a Lear Jet, pretty pathetic for a Falcon 2000.

I know of two Falcon 2000 operators in the SoCal area who pay their F/O's 40K and 65K.

usually reality falls between the high and low..

NY area 2000 pilots I know seem to be around 100K.
Run the account at a mgmt co? Ok, up to 130K.
lower end gig? 80K.

but as usual, you might be what you negotiate!

always get your bucks up-front, salary is salary, bonuses are not usually guaranteed!

good luck!

Latest resources

Back