Falcon 20 Contract Pilot Rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I am not a NBAA member, and I was wondering what the going rate is for a type rated Falcon pilot that would be flying as a SIC. I know there are some surveys out there, I just don't know where to find them.

Do contract pilots usually have to get theirselves too and from the plane if they do not live in the town that it is bases?

How often does a contract pilot turn into a employed pilot? Is this a great way to get a foot in the door?

Any other advise for a first time contract pilot?

Thank you very much for the input.

I think the Falcon 20 going rate is 450.00 to 500.00 a day as an SIC. plus expenses.

Depends on the company need if they will fly you to the Aircraft.

You would have too work out a deal with them. Each company based on there need will be different.

I am not a NBAA member, and I was wondering what the going rate is for a type rated Falcon pilot that would be flying as a SIC. I know there are some surveys out there, I just don't know where to find them.

Do contract pilots usually have to get theirselves too and from the plane if they do not live in the town that it is bases?

How often does a contract pilot turn into a employed pilot? Is this a great way to get a foot in the door?

Any other advise for a first time contract pilot?

Thank you very much for the input.

I think depending on your location in the country, the day rate will vary from $400 to $600.

Contract pilots get themselves to the aircraft if they reside in the local area. If the aircraft is outside their area, then the aircraft operator typically gets the contractor to the aircraft.

Contract flying is not a bad way to get your foot in the door.

Get something in writting - I barely got paid for 4K worth of contract work... You wouldnt think it would ever be a problem until they wont pay and you have nothing in writting!

Latest resources

Back