falcon 10 or 100?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Falcon Jet 1

have been out of corporate for a while, can anyone tell me the range, cruise speed, and average price currently. Have a former boss possibly looking. thanks.

Falcon Jet 1 said:
have been out of corporate for a while, can anyone tell me the range, cruise speed, and average price currently. Have a former boss possibly looking. thanks.
Well it's been about 10-11 years since I got typed in the Falcon 10 (or even touched one), but if I remember right, cruise speed was around Mach 0.82 and range was something like 1,600 NM... The 10 & 100 have the same specs basically the only difference was the avionics...

No idea on current price...

Hope this helps...

Average retail for a Falcon 10 goes from $870K for a 1973 to $1.5M for a 1982.

Average Retail for a Falcon 100 goes from $1.8M for a 1983 to $2.4M for a 1989.

Prices are supposed to include RVSM, TAWS, TCAS, TR's and midlife engines.

Can you expand? Past History operating one or just heard? I operated the 20f-2d2 and heard the same thing and found quite to the contrary.

The boss liked the plane because it was fast. Unfortunately, there weren't that many built before the 20 came on line. I think there are somewhere around 100 left flying. Parts are hard to come by, usually only available from Dassault because of the scarcity. Cabin is cramped and the toilet is a joke.

On the up side, its easy to get sim time because there are so few people training on it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back