• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA Scolds Passenger for iPad Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comply or Don't Fly. The law isn't negotiable.

(I've had to use that line a few times in recent months.)

That's great - we fart the wrong way in a cockpit and the Feds can swoop in and take/suspend our tickets...

Lear, I'm pretty sure we have flown together at our previous airline... And I'm thinking that if you had farted the wrong way in the cockpit, perhaps the FAA may have been justified in certificate action against you... :)

Lear, I'm pretty sure we have flown together at our previous airline... And I'm thinking that if you had farted the wrong way in the cockpit, perhaps the FAA may have been justified in certificate action against you... :)

Hey sometimes that bourbon chicken (or stray dog, cat, rodent they found under B+C terminal) just doesn't sit right.

Last edited:
I love how he says if the FAA thinks iPad/Phones/etc are so dangerous then they should ban them. Umm....they DID ban them Mr. D-bag book promoter.

I love how he says if the FAA thinks iPad/Phones/etc are so dangerous then they should ban them. Umm....they DID ban them Mr. D-bag book promoter.

I think he meant ban them completely (above 10,000 ft).
Above 10,000 they turn them on and nothing happens.
I don't agree with him, just saying what I think he meant.
It is not a democracy....you can turn them on if we tell you can.

I think these rules have to be revisited as well-

Well, the rules are just so confusing. I mean you can't use them when they tell you you can't and then you can use them when they you you can. I have no idea when I can and can't use my toys, so I just need put it all in a lock box at the door. I'm just confused.

Put the guy on the no-fly list. That will get peoples attention. Sure, your iPad is not going to take down the jet, but you did not follow crew member instructions and FAA regulations.

Latest resources

Back