• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA medical adventure...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just start taking beta blockers a week before every medical...perfect blood pressure

Never eat or drink high sugar drinks or food before going in either.

One increase in your urine glucose sends you down a similar path. I agree with everyone else, you need a new AME.

RF

will get a new AME, this one owns me a little bit because he is awaiting my "follow up" from my personal doc. Gonna keep things friendly for now.

Next year, new guy tho.

will get a new AME, this one owns me a little bit because he is awaiting my "follow up" from my personal doc. Gonna keep things friendly for now.

Next year, new guy tho.

Dude-

You at least need to let all the locals know what a damn fool this guy is! His business will dry up to nothing, and he will probably no longer be interested in being an AME-everyone will be far better off.....

DR. dumbass caused you a lot of trouble-so don't be shy about repaying the favor. Once a couple of locals find out what this clown pulled, word will spread far and wide! The aviation community is very small, and clowns like this should never be tolerated!

-Drop the hammer on him.

Never eat or drink high sugar drinks or food before going in either.

One increase in your urine glucose sends you down a similar path. I agree with everyone else, you need a new AME.

RF

Your AME makes you pee in a cup? :eek:

Run, don't walk away!!!!

Are you ALPA? If so, I'd call aeromedical ASAP. Don't do anything to piss off the doc until he's got his grubby mitts off your medical.

I know some on here don't like ALPA, but their Aeromedical is very helpful.

Latest resources

Back