FAA Contact Info For Medicals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Delta3

A few weeks ago I made an appointment for a medical with a doctor, and during the appointment she told me that I had to get supplemental medical papers before the medical exam could be completed.

After the appointment I learned that I couldn't get the requested papers before I moved to another state, so I asked them to forget about the medical and I told them I would get it in my new state.

But it turns out that the doctor sent my medical records to the FAA (BTW the medical exam was never done). After calling the doctor's office, they said that they sent in my medical records, but they don't know what records they sent in. It is now "my responsibility" to contact the FAA to determine what records were sent in on my behalf. They had no FAA contact info for medical records, just a P.O. Box number.

Does anyone have a phone number that I can call to see what records the FAA has on file for me? I will be applying for a medical here in my new state soon, nd would like to see what's in my file.

AOPA. From what I've heard, they're pretty much the only way to get timely info from the FAA regarding medicals.

leftseat.com

Has anyone ever used pilot medical solutions for special issuances? www.leftseat.com

How about flight health in Atlanta with Dr. S. Vereen?

PM if you would like to keep it on the down low. I would really appreciate the info. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back