• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Atlanta Vicks

QB1 Kansas Penal League
http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_3375029

Summary:

-DOT application to serve Canadian routes starting in May.
-3 new domestic destinations, cities not specified.
-Increasing frequency by adding 20 flights spread out on existing routes.
-Working with DIA to secure more gates for growth.

Exciting times ahead, and just what the doctor ordered. Anyone care to speculate on what the new cities will be?

Last edited:
I'll throw my guesses out there.

For Canada, I would say Calgary, Vancouver, and Edmonton (maybe Winnipeg instead, but still speculating).

For the US, Charleston, Boston, and Kona :eek:.

Jetsi

Jetsi said:
I'll throw my guesses out there.

For Canada, I would say Calgary, Vancouver, and Edmonton (maybe Winnipeg instead, but still speculating).

For the US, Charleston, Boston, and Kona :eek:.

Jetsi

I was thinking Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto. Domestically, CLT/RDU, BOS/PVD, and HNL after the announcement of A330 :p Seriously though, the third city has me puzzled, for some reason CVG is flashing at me?

From the article:

"New nonstop flights

In addition to Canada service, Frontier plans to increase its daily nonstop flights from Denver to these destinations:

• In April: Albuquerque*; Detroit; Nashville, Tenn.; Omaha*; Portland, Ore.; Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose, Calif.; Seattle

• In May and June: Boise*, Chicago, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, San Diego and Billings*

• In July: Los Angeles; Portland; Salt Lake City; St. Louis; Tulsa, Okla.**Routes Flown On Smaller Regional Jets Operated By Horizon Air"

Nope just more BS from the F9 guys about how the will kick united and southwests butts. As I recall F9 tucked their animal tails and ran from BOS once already.

No joke. Horizon has been flying as a Frontier codeshare for a while now. In fact I've flown on them between PDX and DEN.

dashboy said:
Nope just more BS from the F9 guys about how the will kick united and southwests butts. As I recall F9 tucked their animal tails and ran from BOS once already.

Yeah, and SWA tucked their tails and ran from Denver once before, and they're back. So what's the difference if we go back to BOS?

dashboy said:

Perhaps a little research will keep you from looking the fool next time you want to post.

F9 pulled out of BOS because they were getting the shaft from the Port Authority over their gate. We announced we were leaving, and on the last day of service the PA asked what they could do to make us stay.

And I don't see anything about kicking SWA or UAL in the tail mentioned anywhere.

Class dismissed.

Jetsi

The ETOPS books are out!!! ;)

CYA

Latest resources

Back