• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F/O's can you relate?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"In the morning just load ramp fuel, complete the cockpit check, one cream, one sugar, and I'll be here 3 minutes prior to push. If you would do all the legs eastbound in the morning, that would be nice too. Did I show you how to sign my name? Did you ever write T P S reports? Just wondering..."

Do you want to call the CP and tell him what a lazy #%@& you are, or do you want me to do that also. GET YOUR OWN DAMN COFFEE!!!

mamba20 said:
Do you want to call the CP and tell him what a lazy #%@& you are, or do you want me to do that also. GET YOUR OWN dang COFFEE!!!

Um, I think he was joking.

~~~^~~~ said:
Not a bad idea....

Post flight brief....

"In the morning just load ramp fuel, complete the cockpit check, one cream, one sugar, and I'll be here 3 minutes prior to push. If you would do all the legs eastbound in the morning, that would be nice too. Did I show you how to sign my name? Did you ever write T P S reports? Just wondering..."

Know we know what happened to Peter Gibbons after Milton burned down the office... He is a Captain at your airline.

That's f'in hysterical! And closer to the truth than most realize :eek:

As a captain, when i'm late if the fo or fa have a snide remark i say, "you're not late unless you show up after me."

BlackPilot628 said:
We have to just face it, the general public knows nothing about Pilots period. Hell, I was asked one day by airport police if I stole my uniform. I thought he was joking; he wasn't. The other group of pilots standing dumb-founed. He told me he had not seen me before. BLAH BLAH BLAH!
He was suspended for 60 days for racial profiling or something.

I don't get it... Why was he profiling you? Is it because you take your wife to the court house steps for a beating once a week? If so, that's crap he profiled you, because it is legal in North Carolina... Everyone knows that....

For everyone else, it's an inside joke...

oldskoolbronco2 said:
so, the capt over sleeps again, I goto the airport with the FA to get the plane ready while he/she wakes up.

Dang, all those years as capt. and I didn't know I would get away with that.

By the way, when I was the "assistant manager" (co-pilot is not politically correct in my book......j/k ;) ) in the Saab the capt. and I were having a landing contest. For a short time I was actually winning it, so I turned to my FA during a turn and proudly announced that I was winning. The gate agent standing next to her says surprisingly, "You get to land?" NO I AM A DECORATION! Geez!

Baronman said:
Plus I think at most of our oustations they'd give the FA the paperwork if they thought it would get the flight out on-time to avoid getting the late out time.

I can remember numerous times being given the paperwork as a F/A...what's the big deal...I'm headed out to the airplane too....and apart from reading the wx just so I have a heads up, what the heck am I going to do with the rest of it apart from hand it over to my crew??

:)

Latest resources

Back