• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F-22 vs SU-37...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I got distracted by all the pics of the women at the top...

Yes. Although I couldn't read more than about 30 seconds worth of that site before I wanted to stab myself in the eye.

Try to get to the 3rd or 4th page, this Russian guy claims that the reason the Russians use 486 processors is because Pentiums processors are flawed and aren't as accurate as the 486. It's comical but frustrating to read.

Try to get to the 3rd or 4th page, this Russian guy claims that the reason the Russians use 486 processors is because Pentiums processors are flawed and aren't as accurate as the 486. It's comical but frustrating to read.

The original Pentium processor had an error in the floating point calculation unit. Intel acknowledged the problem in late 1994 and corrected the error on subsequent processors. The affected processors were from the 60, 66 and 100 mHZ family of CPUs. The 120 mHZ and above processors were release after the error was corrected.

If you want all of the geek info on the specific FPU error, google pentium floating point unit.

It's a stupid argument anyway. The computers in the F/A-18C are probably comparable to a commodore 64 or less (an Atari), and I'd take a slick Hornet with JHMCS against a Flanker either BVR or WVR anyday.

F-22? The plane that can't fly in the rain?

I think an F-15 with a good crew can beat the F-22 anyday.

Latest resources

Back