Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jax12

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I am trying to find a forum on Military aviation interviews. Is there a section for that on this website that I overlooked or is this strictly a commercial aviation forum?

If anyone can direct me to a miltary aviation forum other than Student Pilot Network it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help. - Ryan Paul

You have got to be kidding. Gen-X at it's finest.

Dude, where's this, and that...dude.

Dude, tell me how to pass an F-16 interview.

Find the board, you getting warm, and be yourself at the interview. There is no F-16 interview. There may be a unit interview. We look for more that just a pilot...dude.

Sorry, too much coffee this morning.

What in the world?!

Wow, that is easily the most nonsensical post I have ever seen on a forum.

Listen, first let me apologize for my inability to see the military sub-forum listed a few spots above this one which I obviously have now found.

Second, I do not need any actual interview "gouge". I am well prepared for my interview. I have done plenty of research, I am well aware of the "whole person concept", and I do not need to be told to be myself.

I wanted to know if there was a military section on this forum so I could find out if there are other aviators here with Guard aspirations that might be interviewing at the same unit that I am. I will be arriving a few days prior and wanted to see if a fellow selectee wanted to get together for lunch or a beer.

Too much coffee or not...take a deep breath, man. Everything's OK.

Ya, coffee a little too strong, I just had lunch, I feel much better now. Good Luck!

That was very interesting.....

a 110 hour kid who seems a bit naive and lost asked a rather simple question (albeit odd, in that I never heard if F16 interviews for civilian pilots)...and a F15 driver with enough time to be a Lt Col. comes back with amazement and bewilderment ...then the Cadet proceeds to chew his ass, and the Lt Col backs down......

Only on the internet.

You just gotta love it ..

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

MLBWINGBORN said:
You just gotta love it ..

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

Don't you mean "LUV" it?

Latest resources

Back