• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

F-16 interview gouge

Ryan Paul

Total Time
200+
Hello,
I am new to this forum. I am trying to find a forum on Military aviation interviews. Is there a section for that on this website that I overlooked or is this strictly a commercial aviation forum?

If anyone can direct me to a miltary aviation forum other than Student Pilot Network it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help. - Ryan Paul

CCDiscoB

Total Time
You have got to be kidding. Gen-X at it's finest.

Dude, where's this, and that...dude.

Dude, tell me how to pass an F-16 interview.

Find the board, you getting warm, and be yourself at the interview. There is no F-16 interview. There may be a unit interview. We look for more that just a pilot...dude.

Sorry, too much coffee this morning.

Ryan Paul

Total Time
200+
What in the world?!

Wow, that is easily the most nonsensical post I have ever seen on a forum.

Listen, first let me apologize for my inability to see the military sub-forum listed a few spots above this one which I obviously have now found.

Second, I do not need any actual interview "gouge". I am well prepared for my interview. I have done plenty of research, I am well aware of the "whole person concept", and I do not need to be told to be myself.

I wanted to know if there was a military section on this forum so I could find out if there are other aviators here with Guard aspirations that might be interviewing at the same unit that I am. I will be arriving a few days prior and wanted to see if a fellow selectee wanted to get together for lunch or a beer.

Too much coffee or not...take a deep breath, man. Everything's OK.

CCDiscoB

Total Time
Ya, coffee a little too strong, I just had lunch, I feel much better now. Good Luck!

HA25

Tokyo Tokyo!
Total Time
>1
That was very interesting.....

a 110 hour kid who seems a bit naive and lost asked a rather simple question (albeit odd, in that I never heard if F16 interviews for civilian pilots)...and a F15 driver with enough time to be a Lt Col. comes back with amazement and bewilderment ...then the Cadet proceeds to chew his ass, and the Lt Col backs down......

Only on the internet.

MLBWINGBORN

Freedom Fighter
Total Time
Alot.
You just gotta love it ..

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

Sonic Cruzer

FLY BOEING!
Total Time
640+