Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Exxon Mobil is looking for pilot in Texas (Dallas I think)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lucky Strike said:
Never mind...I found it. Thanks for posting.
Lucky, let me know if you are still having trouble and I will email it to you, but it sounds like you have it under control. This would be a good place to work in terms of stability. 1/10th of a trillion in revenue last quarter. The pure tonnage of truly understanding how much money that is is almost enough to knock a person down. They made 10B in profits that same quarter. That, my friend, is a lot of coin. Good luck.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/051027/earns_oil.html?.v=14

HawkerF/O said:
Am I the only one that sees these job posts or do you guys not want to post them so others can't apply????

This position is with Exxon/Mobil in Texas.

Conduct safe and efficient corporate executive air transportation on company aircraft.

Desired Certifications:

- Valid FAA Airline Transport Certificate (aircraft type-rating desired)

- Valid FAA First Class Medical Certificate

- Current Pilot-in-Command Proficiency Check

- Minimum of 3000 hours total time including at least 1000 hours as Pilot-in-Command and 1000 hours multi-engine turbojet experience

- Valid Passport

- Four year degree preferred

Access this website to post your resume or fill out a job application online:
http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers

You must register on company's site to obtain additional instructions. Job ID: 2604BR

I saw one of their Challenger 300s at IAH a few weeks back. Nice looking aircraft. I heard that they swapped out their Hawker 800XP fleet for a fleet of brand new CL300s. ExxonMobil must be doing quite well ($10B in profit can buy a lot of nice airplanes)...

Anyone know what they roughly pay their pilots and their typical duty days/schedules per month?

Heavy Set said:
I saw one of their Challenger 300s at IAH a few weeks back. Nice looking aircraft. I heard that they swapped out their Hawker 800XP fleet for a fleet of brand new CL300s. ExxonMobil must be doing quite well ($10B in profit can buy a lot of nice airplanes)...

Anyone know what they roughly pay their pilots and their typical duty days/schedules per month?
Last time they posted it was for Gulfstream IV pilots out of Dallas. I don't know if they have everything based in Dallas or if they have other types all over the country.

HawkerF/O said:
Am I the only one that sees these job posts or do you guys not want to post them so others can't apply????
Don't mean to ruin your conspiracy theory but there are quite a few jobs posted here by other members. Is it possible you're the only guy who searched Exxon's job board this week?

HMR said:
Don't mean to ruin your conspiracy theory but there are quite a few jobs posted here by other members. Is it possible you're the only guy who searched Exxon's job board this week?
Could be, but I didn't search Exxon's job board. Saw this posted, like so many other jobs I have posted here, on another site. I would encourage you to go to Exxon's job board and find this job posting. Send us the link.

I’ve always found it intriguing how pilots either covet job leads like a winning Power Ball ticket, or they network like crazy and help anybody they can.

I flew freight years ago, and I still keep in touch with a lot of old friends, and have most recently helped one of them get an interview.

I say post those job leads, and let everyone apply. After all, it’s your personality and experience that will get you the keys to the plane, not how you heard about it.

On that note (and I’m being dead serious):

If anyone knows a female pilot (black or white) with corporate experience looking for a G-IV/Hawker job on the East Coast, PM me. My brother is the CP and must hire a female (Corp HQ ultimatum). Quality Fortune 100 Company.

OK, evidently I'm a moron and won't get the job anyway, but where the heck is it? I have logged in and don't see a Dallas location or a job search feature that I can type in "pilot"......

Latest resources

Back