Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Exxon Mobil is looking for pilot in Texas (Dallas I think)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

Am I the only one that sees these job posts or do you guys not want to post them so others can't apply????

This position is with Exxon/Mobil in Texas.

Conduct safe and efficient corporate executive air transportation on company aircraft.

Desired Certifications:

- Valid FAA Airline Transport Certificate (aircraft type-rating desired)

- Valid FAA First Class Medical Certificate

- Current Pilot-in-Command Proficiency Check

- Minimum of 3000 hours total time including at least 1000 hours as Pilot-in-Command and 1000 hours multi-engine turbojet experience

- Valid Passport

- Four year degree preferred

Access this website to post your resume or fill out a job application online:
http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers

You must register on company's site to obtain additional instructions. Job ID: 2604BR

HawkerF/O said:
Am I the only one that sees these job posts or do you guys not want to post them so others can't apply????http://

Perhaps your mouth is bigger than others.

Shag McNasty said:
Perhaps your mouth is bigger than others.
Maybe you are right. Just so there is no misunderstanding, I will immediately stop posting job leads becasue of you. Sorry to have bothered you with these job postings.

HawkerF/O said:
Maybe you are right. Just so there is no misunderstanding, I will immediately stop posting job leads becasue of you. Sorry to have bothered you with these job postings.

Hawker,

It would appear the Shag has left his computer non-password protected and his little Johnny has managed to get online. Don't stop your posts because of one two year old, there are many more that appreciate the info.

Hey,
am I misunderstanding the purpose for sites like this, My understanding is that they are for networking, such as posting job leads, latest info, Hawker, If I were a Pilot (And I did choose the wrong career path my own fault) I'd be on it....So, as
CapnVegetto
said keep'em coming

Last edited:
HawkerF/O said:
Am I the only one that sees these job posts or do you guys not want to post them so others can't apply????
2604BR

How about a little more sugar and a little less salt in your posts. Then your message, which I believe to be a positive one overall, would come across better.

Just friendly advice.;)

Latest resources

Back