• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Extreme Skydiving!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good Stuff is an awesome DVD. There's a lot of really cool footage in that video, plus lots of really awesome video effects based on the type of lens that Joe was using. I can't recommend that video highly enough. I have had it since it came out...and still pop it in and watch it at least once a month or so.

Those guys are amazing. Takes lots of gonads to pull off some of those stunts.

My favorite part is the car-skydiver choreography.

Richard harris. My roate imediately said he died, he seemed to have known his work. I looked it up, he died during a 7-up commercial filming, sad story.

http://www.robharris.org/

Brings back memories. My college roommate and I used to drink beer and watch that movie over and over again, usually after a long day at the DZ.

I remember one year at the WFFC (World Free Fall Convention), the Oskosh of skydiving, I jumped out of a C-130, a Bell 412 and all other assorted jump aircraft.

Funny thing is, I think I drank that week more than I skydived. I only got 12 jumps in! Any anyone who has been to the convention knows that is a low number!!

I miss those times.

Rob Harris and Demitri are dead, both skydiving accidents. Robs wasn't exactly his fault but Demitri was completly his fault, sewed his container to his wing suit on the way to the plane, I watch that dvd about once a month. I still want to try a Porter to Porter transfer but i'll stick with the basics of freeflying and RW's.

Latest resources

Back