Extra Job for a Reserve Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are good with computers...

I would say web site design or you could start selling things on Ebay.

I think EBAY has a rule about selling semen. At a minimum I believe if your a tard you have to classify it as hazmat during shipping. Good luck though with the internet necrophilia oral semen extraction and distribution business.

Seriously, I plan on keeping my insurance license valid , that way I can continue to sell auto/home pol's on my days off

I worked for a golf course for a time. I let them know that I may have to leave at a moments notice and they were okay with it. I did the golf course thing because I really didn't need the extra cash. I just wanted the free golf. My game improved a lot. I don't work there anymore and now my game is back to sh!t. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Get your cab drivers license. Most cities have companies that rent cabs much like you would rent a car. The prices varies by city. The town that I lived in would rent you a cab for $35 for a 12 hour "shift." Everything you made while you were in the cab was yours to keep. The risk is that you'll get called out before you make your rental fee back but if you can tell your chances of getting called out and limit your cab driving to days you are not likely to be called it should work out fine. I could make $200 on a weekend night. Best part was their was no commitment beyond the daily rental fee. If I didn't want to work I didn't have to. If I wanted/needed to end early, they didn't care. It's tough to make a "living" as a cabbie but it's a great way to make a little extra cash.

later

igneousy2 said:
Get your cab drivers license. Most cities have companies that rent cabs much like you would rent a car. The prices varies by city. The town that I lived in would rent you a cab for $35 for a 12 hour "shift." Everything you made while you were in the cab was yours to keep. The risk is that you'll get called out before you make your rental fee back but if you can tell your chances of getting called out and limit your cab driving to days you are not likely to be called it should work out fine. I could make $200 on a weekend night. Best part was their was no commitment beyond the daily rental fee. If I didn't want to work I didn't have to. If I wanted/needed to end early, they didn't care. It's tough to make a "living" as a cabbie but it's a great way to make a little extra cash.

later

Sounds like a good idea but I'd be worried about the 1.5 hr callout for being on reserve.

igneousy2 said:

later

35 bucks, awesome. Where I live, gate and gas and the kickbacks to the dispatcher (so he would send you the good calls) would set ya back about $100 a shift.

ReverseSensing said:
So where's your valid suggestion, then? :confused:

Or do you only post when someone else doesn't do what you think should be done?

JackAs$

Latest resources

Back