Extra Job for a Reserve Pilot

Steveair

Well-known member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Posts
433
Total Time
5000
Does anyone have any ideas as to what you can do while you're sitting on reserve to make a little extra cash? Envelope stuffing? Data entry?


Thanks.
 

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Posts
1,132
Total Time
7000+
I am considering selling semen to individuals, or the banks. I'll probably make very little money but it's all about self worth.
 

ReverseSensing

On the BC
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Posts
1,452
Total Time
>2000
TEXAN AVIATOR said:
I am considering selling semen to individuals, or the banks. I'll probably make very little money but it's all about self worth.

Where you gonna get the semen? :D






P.S. Sorry, it was just too easy.
 

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Posts
1,132
Total Time
7000+
ReverseSensing said:
Where you gonna get the semen? :D






P.S. Sorry, it was just too easy.
I just got banned for 3 days due to my nasty post.
;) :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Steveair

Well-known member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Posts
433
Total Time
5000
If only I lived in Vegas... I could prostitute myself out to the ladies or maybe become a pimp.
 

pilotmyf

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Posts
393
Total Time
3:15am
Steveair said:
If only I lived in Vegas... I could prostitute myself out to the ladies or maybe become a pimp.
Once again a valid question hijacked by some A$sholes
 

ReverseSensing

On the BC
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Posts
1,452
Total Time
>2000
TEXAN AVIATOR said:


Yeah, I had that coming. Too bad Mom's not still around to enjoy the joke.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ReverseSensing

On the BC
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Posts
1,452
Total Time
>2000
pilotmyf said:
Once again a valid question hijacked by some A$sholes
So where's your valid suggestion, then? :confused:

Or do you only post when someone else doesn't do what you think should be done?
 

CA1900

Big Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2002
Posts
5,436
Total Time
11000+
pilotmyf said:
Once again a valid question hijacked by some A$sholes
Who comes to Flightinfo expecting anything less?


:D
 

Steveair

Well-known member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Posts
433
Total Time
5000
pilotmyf said:
Once again a valid question hijacked by some A$sholes
Hey, I'm the one that asked the question!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Might as well have a laugh if I can't earn any money.
 

mamba20

Do what now?
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Posts
1,030
Total Time
000000
You could be a moderator on Flightinfo? Nah, on second thought who wants that.
 

Tram

RaarR! SLM will getcha!!
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Posts
1,076
Total Time
1653Z
CA1900 said:
Who comes to Flightinfo expecting anything less?


:D
True..they should consider changing the name... Not sure what to, but something other than "info." :)
 

TopGun-MAV

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Posts
125
Total Time
906
i am looking into selling stereos on the internet. there is a company that you pay a fee and they will tell you how to sell stereos on the internet. some people are making 3000 $ a week

mav
 

Steveair

Well-known member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Posts
433
Total Time
5000
TopGun-MAV said:
i am looking into selling stereos on the internet. there is a company that you pay a fee and they will tell you how to sell stereos on the internet. some people are making 3000 $ a week

mav
Can you say pyramid scam?
 
Top