ExpressJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ben Franklin said:
there's no problem at Xjet. We will sign our 9% pay raise, get hosed on profit sharing and like it.

Everyone will bash the SH!T out of us on these boards and we will like it.

Xjet will be the laughing stock of the industry and we will like it.

Crap, at least Mesa gets jackets.

Oh well, at least Eagle will be next and we can all wallow in our misery and cheap wine together.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

have things really been going that bad? I have not been at work for awhile and out of the loop...Only 9% increase...WTF? let me know what's up

You should have received an email from the NC that included a letter that outlined in detail our current negotiation situation. If you aren't on the email list (shame on you) I think they are planning on mailing it to everyone as well.

NEWSFLASH

DO NOT APPLY TO ExpressJet until a contract is signed.

It only adds credence to the ExpressJet CEO saying "you could all quit tomorrow and I could put an ad in the paper and get people to fill your seats for free."

Pilots need to start standing up for this profession even before they get their first paid flying job.

People should boycott applying to any airline who is in contract negotiations.

Last edited:
Nova said:
You should have received an email from the NC that included a letter that outlined in detail our current negotiation situation. If you aren't on the email list (shame on you) I think they are planning on mailing it to everyone as well.

sorry dude not a pilot at xjt yet just a lowly ramp hand...but If the company would get of their money chest and pay ALL of us more I could afford to get the multi-time I need to get to that point

Latest resources

Back