Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TopGun-MAV said:
i wouldn't be surprised if chataqua or mesa started flying for them. also you ca put a 70 seat e-jet on some of the dc9 routes to save fuel and crew $.\

mav

If you paid any attention to what people who actually know what they are talking about, are saying..............Then you'd realize that 9E is already cheaper than Mesa and the world DOESN'T revolve around CHQ!
There is no smoke and mirrors involved in flying Jungle-Jets, regardless of how many seats they have! Other regionals would have to be at least 27% cheaper than Mesaba and I don't think they could touch 9E's rates. I don't think it's going to happen, so next time............ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE TAPPING ON KEYS!!!!!

erj-145mech said:
Pickle, why not use some of your influence and garner an MHT or BTV sub hub and cash in some of the Canadian flying since there is going to be hockey this year? That would alleviate some EWR traffic.

NOW THERES AN IDEA!!!!! Can I have the ATR back please?

whot is 9E? I still think north west would be better off putting 70 and 90 seat e-jets on there dc9 routes with regionals doing the flying. i can see that happening.

mav

mckpickle said:

No, but tell ya what, we'll slow down the WSCOD down to the same speed for ya. And I color code the hydraulic systems to boot.

erj-145mech said:
No, but tell ya what, we'll slow down the WSCOD down to the same speed for ya. And I color code the hydraulic systems to boot.

If I don't get props I'm gonna have a temper tantrum

Any chance of some AC WILD?

Homework

TopGun-MAV said:
whot is 9E? I still think north west would be better off putting 70 and 90 seat e-jets on there dc9 routes with regionals doing the flying. i can see that happening.

mav

I hope you're kidding!
I also hope your IQ is higher than the number of seats you currently fly!
One other thing..........north west is spelt Northwest.

OUT!

mckpickle said:

Make mine a 42-500!

It's a shame you sEWR guys never got to fly it. It was to the -320 what the 145XR is to the ER.

ATRedneck said:
Make mine a 42-500!

It's a shame you sEWR guys never got to fly it. It was to the -320 what the 145XR is to the ER.

Please.....we got the 72. Just as fast as a 500 with twice the chances on the overnights:D

if Northwest ever gives flying to express, or anyone else for that matter, I say that Mesaba and Pinnacle unite, form an airline called Northeast and compete directly with northwest and knock them out.

Latest resources

Back