Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet reports third QTR earnings...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BluDevAv8r said:
I highly doubt you or your captain had a copy of the CPA. It is a confidential corporate document that is not public in any way, shape, or form. What you most likely were reading was a public SEC filing like a 10K or 10Q that explains certain aspects of the CPA...but it isn't the actual CPA.

-Neal

I guess you are right, that was a while ago. But I think those aspects of the CPA are accurate.

BluDevAv8r said:
However, it is in our best interests to tighten our fuel usage as much as possible obviously...as that is a cost passed through to CAL and will be looked it when other carriers are begging for CAL's business in the near future.

-Neal

Agree with you 100%, the way the fuel is billed doesn't make sense, so it is up to us to save them money. Although the dispatchers could help too.

Flechas said:
Agree with you 100%, the way the fuel is billed doesn't make sense, so it is up to us to save them money. Although the dispatchers could help too.

You will see things change in this arena over the next few months. Big time. The company will soon be putting out much better guidance on fuel usage.

-Neal

Latest resources

Back