• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Q.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was there the other day and I thought I saw 2 expressjet aircraft next to ours all shut down, could be wrong though.

Yes. We usually(at least used to) have 4 aircraft there. Not sure anymore though since CAL dropped EWR-BHM, might only be 3. But then again CAL used to have a 737 RON(which they dont anymore) so we might still have 4 or even 5 RON.

Does Expressjet RON at BHM at all? Thanks.

Was it an XJT plane DBA Continental Express, or an XJT plane with aquafresh colors on it?

As has been answered, yep, COEX overnights there. If it was an aquafresh plane, more than likely a charter.

But then again CAL used to have a 737 RON(which they dont anymore) so we might still have 4 or even 5 RON.

Is that not seasonal? Thought I heard it was once.

Was it an XJT plane DBA Continental Express, or an XJT plane with aquafresh colors on it?

As has been answered, yep, COEX overnights there. If it was an aquafresh plane, more than likely a charter.

Is that not seasonal? Thought I heard it was once.

If it was an aquafresh jet it might have been a United flight. I think I saw a United -7 when I went in there the other day.

As far as the 737, it may be seasonal, but I haven't seen it there in a long time(like 2+ years) so I am guessing its one of the cities that they dropped and beefed us up(although they dropped EWR-BHM).

Latest resources

Back