Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet or ASA which would you take and why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tooslow said:
ExpressJet.......Continental Is Doing The Best By Far Compared To All The Other Legacy Carriers......how Many B's Will Delta Lose This Quarter???

Tooslow, do you really think CO is doing the best out of all the Legacy's? I've been hearing that AA is in the best shape, and has the most money in the bank out of 'em all.

I would say XJET because i am here and i know this is a great place. Scheduling and mgmt isnt out to screw you and have helped me out on many occasions. Contract is good. Crews are awesome and lots of flying. Generally wont fly to the same place in the same month other than the hubs. Good luck with your choice. If you want a good company and good mx i would say come here.

CYA

Superpilot92 said:
Generally wont fly to the same place in the same month other than the hubs.

Generally true, but this is one guy who has had 2 long GRK overnights 2 weeks in a row.

Ok i have only had one trip that sucked and it was ewr-iad-ewr-iad-ewr-iad overnight then iad-cle-dca-ewr. That was the only time i have had to do the same thing over and over again. But for the most part it doesnt happen

Latest resources

Back