Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet is Fortune's 3rd most admired...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigHangar

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ExpressJet Airlines placed third on Fortune's "Most Admired U.S. Companies" list among all airlines.

ExpressJet beat out Northwest, Alaska, American Airlines, America West, Delta, United and US Airways for a top three spot. The survey results were determined by an outside consultant group (Hay Group) started with the 10 largest companies by revenue in 64 industries, including foreign firms with large US operations. Then, it asked 10,000 executives, directors and securities analysts to rate the companies in their own industries on eight criteria including, innovation, financial soundness, employee talent, quality of management, use of corporate assets, long-term investment, social responsibility and quality of products/services, using a scale of 1 to 10. After the tabulated figures, ExpressJet ended up number three.
[/font]

Admired for what? Paying sub-standard wages and having to dip into the lower realm of experience to find people willing to accept them?

BigHangar said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Then, it asked 10,000 executives, directors and securities analysts to rate the companies... [/font]

I was the 3rd most admired guy in high school by all the overweight, pimple-faced girls. Imagine my joy.

In order to see Fortune's list you either have to subscribe or pay for the site access... So until someone comes up with the list, the identity of the #2 company is a mystery, though Dell was number 1. Apparently in prior years WalMart was #1.

Well, if Dell and Wal-Mart are making the top of the list, I wouldn't be shouting at the top of my lungs I was #3.

However, for those not reading closely, this was #3 of the airline companies, since the lists are broken down by industry.

But still.....

Yank McCobb said:
Well, if Dell and Wal-Mart are making the top of the list, I wouldn't be shouting at the top of my lungs I was #3.

However, for those not reading closely, this was #3 of the airline companies, since the lists are broken down by industry.

But still.....

Yank, please you puss_y, nobody shouted at the top of their lungs, it was a factual post with not one thing added. Pipe down.

BigHangar said:
Yank, please you puss_y, nobody shouted at the top of their lungs, it was a factual post with not one thing added. Pipe down.

No kidding, the ana% astronaut. Please tell us why Dell is a bad place to work? Someone was an abused child, I am starting to believe.

Yank McCobb said:
Admired for what? Paying sub-standard wages and having to dip into the lower realm of experience to find people willing to accept them?

Hurry up and retire you old fart bastard!! You must be a pain in the a$$ to fly with you withering old man!

Latest resources

Back