ExpressJet Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boxjockey

Got the call at 10 this morning for the interview!! I interview in Houston on Feb 9th. They're supposed to be emailing my itenerary and ticket info. Has anyone else gotten the call? Any ExpressJet pilots with some words of wisdom or new info please post it. Thanks.

box

Congrats on the interview and good luck, did you have a conditional offer of employment pre 9/11 with express jet or is this first your time aplying with them?

Get the call too

Already posted on a different thread, but I got the call this morning at 7 am. Also interviewing on the 9th of Feb. See you there!!!

See you there! Mine's on the same day. I'm not a recall. I think they're filling a recall class with newhires at the end of Feb.

when did you do the telephone application and interview ? how long has it been since you did that before you were called ?

Hey congrad on getting a call from expressjet for the interview.
I just wanted to ask a question. I went on the web site of xjet and I went to my profile and on the section "last appointment date" it read Monday. Jan 26.2004 but i did not talk to anyone today.

I am not sure what thats means, I am also hoping for the phone call.

Wish all of you luck

last appointment date

I looked at my last appointment date and it said 12/22/2003.

anyone called the recruitment hotline lately?

Latest resources

Back