• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just talked to my buddy going through recall training right now..... His instrutor told him ASA is doing all the "hiring", but you'll be going through XJT's training at our training center in IAH for the EMB. Who knows.

Always glad to hear of hiring, goodluck to all those who apply.

Thanks guys.

My buddy in the ASA pool just got called and offered a Jan 3 ERJ class.

Brad's update today makes it sound like they think they've hired enough at ASA...somehow the red arrows on my SkedPlus didn't get the memo.

My buddy in the ASA pool just got called and offered a Jan 3 ERJ class.

Brad's update today makes it sound like they think they've hired enough at ASA...somehow the red arrows on my SkedPlus didn't get the memo.

So still no relief after the new hires? Do you know how many people were picked up and how many it would take to alleviate the red arrows?

So still no relief after the new hires? Do you know how many people were picked up and how many it would take to alleviate the red arrows?

72 newhires after the furlough recalls.

I was in a class of 9 for CR7 differences in October. That was 9 CR7 FOs that got added.

It's not NEARLY enough...for the last 3 days there's been 0 reserves for CR7 FO. 3 guys in the bucket with 0 days of availaibility. Every day in December is a red arrow day.

How many pilots would it take? I dunno...at least 30.

72 newhires after the furlough recalls.

I was in a class of 9 for CR7 differences in October. That was 9 CR7 FOs that got added.

It's not NEARLY enough...for the last 3 days there's been 0 reserves for CR7 FO. 3 guys in the bucket with 0 days of availaibility. Every day in December is a red arrow day.

How many pilots would it take? I dunno...at least 30.

Remember that a lot of the new hires are still making their way through training.

FOs will still be short for a while. Until upgrades are done, FO numbers really don't increase much.

Latest resources

Back