• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet, Delta put aviation students on career pathway

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree Delta owes me nothing. I just want the chance to interview just like every other pilot out there. Just ticked I might get bypassed by some 250 hr kid with an airport management degree down the road!!

I would rather see the whole regional industry go away!! Total joke!!

I wouldn't sweat it, these programs have a way of disappearing and/or not delivering on any of their promises.

I agree Delta owes me nothing. I just want the chance to interview just like every other pilot out there. Just ticked I might get bypassed by some 250 hr kid with an airport management degree down the road!!

I would rather see the whole regional industry go away!! Total joke!!

You have a chance to interview, you've always had it. Did you apply when their window opened in 2007 and 2010?

You have a chance to interview, you've always had it. Did you apply when their window opened in 2007 and 2010?

Not really I work for Comair!! Being hired after the strike that did nothing really doesn't mean anything these days!! My app has been on file for about 3 years.

We've hired CMR people. The rumor that they're being filtered out is just that.

Network, network, network.

Fill out the app, network, network, network, network, and be patient. By the time any of this stuff comes to pass, those who desire to do so will have long past had their opportunity to interview and move on. One thing people need to realize is that things are in the works that benefit all who have contributed to the Delta Connection portfolio. This is being kicked around, and discussed, and has some merit. Nothing to worry about or get worked up over. A guaranteed interview means little- it's the applicant that counts.

One thing people need to realize is that things are in the works that benefit all who have contributed to the Delta Connection portfolio...

"Things have been in the works" for years. All that's materialized so far has been a hosejob after a hosejob.

This will never work unless less than 1500 TT is approved by the government.

Winner! The people at WMU are just putting an EASA-style frozen ATPL program into place so they can capitalize on the soon-to-be-suggested pilot training rule changes as soon as they become law.

The 1500- hour rule will not be in place for more than a few months, if it is allowed to take force at all, and programs like this will be putting 200-hour pilots in the right seat of mainline aircraft....just like Europe-or almost every other country in the world.

The airlines aren't stupid. The 1500-hour rule will not be allowed to stop their plans to turn pilots into technical-college educated labor.

Already had one!!!
........and they'll be their own worst enemy when they finally do interview. Usually, from my experience, this sort of talk is used as a crutch to perform a mediocre, at best, job in the seat they occupy now. The "I have an entitlement to move on" crowd always end up making the worst crewmembers. What they don't understand is that the tone they set now, and the habbits they develope while in the CRJ will carry on with them for the durration of their career.

Latest resources

Back