Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Anyone know if a lot of hiring still going on at ExpressJet?.....Currently at 1100TT and 125Multi......Looking for info on QOL? Attrition? What's the junior base? How is initial training? Any new aircraft on the way?

dueguard1 said:
Anyone know if a lot of hiring still going on at ExpressJet?.....Currently at 1100TT and 125Multi......Looking for info on QOL? Attrition? What's the junior base? How is initial training? Any new aircraft on the way?
you have double their TT mins and the Multi, PIC i assume

be-400xpdriver said:
So which one are you

Lazy
or
Retarded?
ya which r u due

dueguard1 said:

-If you want to get hired at Xjet, better do your research. Their website displays current fleet numbers.
-You meet the minimums
-QOL is respectable
-Avg attrition, lots of upgrades and hiring happening
-Junior base: Maybe EWR?
-Initial training: study consistently, don't drink too much beer by the pool.

samfu_1 said:
-Initial training: study consistently, don't drink too much beer by the pool.

Thats how I got through my initial 121 training, oh wait, I studied and drank constantly.

Still hiring 1-2 classes month indefinetaly. There is a guy in my crash pad who didn't have 500 total after finishing training, and guy I used to fly boxes with got turned down with over 2200 and 800. Brush up your interview skills. Training is the best I ever attended, plan to be busy. Base out of traning is either CLE or EWR right now. Always subject to change as IAH is growing. Right now you could hold any base you want with 2 months seniority. Done taking orders for now, might change depending on what we do with the 69 planes were taking back from CAL, but I wont feed any more rumors on that subject so plan on there be no new planes for years. It's a good place to work that im happy at. Hope this helps.

dueguard1 said:

Just apply it's great over here...

Mooser

rjacobs said:
Thats how I got through my initial 121 training, oh wait, I studied and drank constantly.
-haha, i didn't say don't drink constantly, just don't drink by the pool. -Unless you want a disease...
"-it's ok, I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back